KONA81 Floating Waterproof Dry Bag (15L) BTD-8701
- Lightweight and durable: Made of high quality durable lightweight thick PVC so it won’t add lots of extra weight to your load! The seams are well-stitched and welded to create good seal for the bag so no water can seep in through the seams. Designed to float if it finds its way into the water by accident.
- Waterproof: Solid roll-top closure provides secure watertight seal to keep the contents from water in all challenging conditions and also to protect your valuables from snow, dust, mud, and sand. After filling the bag with your gear and equipment, you can roll down the top to help squeeze out the air and compress your gear a bit. There is a buckle strip that keeps the bag top rolled up and watertight.
- Shoulder straps: Each bag comes with two adjustable detachable shoulder straps for cross-body or shoulder easy carrying.
- Easy to use and clean: It is simple to pack a dry bag. Just put your gear in the bag, grab top woven tape to make the first nice clean fold and push the air out to compress. Then fold it over 3 to 5 times tightly and click the buckle around to make a good seal. The whole seal process is very quick. For light cleaning, it is easy to wipe clean the dry bag due to its smooth surface.
- Perfect size: The compact and simple design makes the dry bag both practical and make you look cool when enjoying your watersports activities or other adventure. The size of 15 liter offers plenty of room to keep your necessities dry.
Dry Bag: PVC 500D (IP67)
Deep cleaning guide: Use lukewarm or cold water. It's best to wash the dry bags by hand. If they're really dirty, you might want to hose them out first. Once you've hand washed the dry bags, leave them to air-dry. Do make sure they're completely dry before you store them; damp fabrics can be subject to mildew.