KONA81 Women’s UV Protection One-piece Swimsuit X-Back (K0318)
- UPF 50+ Anti-UV fabric. Classic logo at front, stylish design.
- X-back design and wide shoulder straps for comfort and support. Wide shoulder straps and a Y-back design provide support and comfort with unrestricted movement. Perfect for triathlon racing and training.
- Fully lined, removable supportive bra inserts. Anatomically designed cut helps stay in place well without worrying slipping.
- Performance fabric especially designed for a soft feel. The top sports bra features removable soft cups for smooth breathable shaping and great support.
- Ergonomically designed shorts perfectly molds to your body's curves for maximum support and reducing muscle vibration. Elastic waistband is standard with optional drawstring waist available to keep shorts in place.
*** NOTICE*** Asian Size is usually smaller 1-2 sizes than an US size. Please check the size chart before ordering for accurate fitting, if you prefer loose fit, please go up one size. Thank you!
The model measurements above are intended for reference only. It is hard to tell sizing from just height and weight because people carry their weight very differently. For example, a woman weighing 58 kilograms, who is 155 ceilometers tall, and the other weighing 48 kilograms, who is 170 ceilometers tall, would wear the same size. Women should factor in their bust measurement, in addition to weight, height and waist, when determining the proper size.
The flat measurements of the size chart may be slightly different from the actual garment measurements. Also, there may be slight variations within the same size range. Sizing inconsistencies can be attributed to different fabrics, extra stretching, further wash, various measurement methods and etc. If minor measurement differences happen to the actual garment you received, we suggest you to try it on because very probably they will not affect how the garment fits you.